Dancers!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lane, Matthias, Faith, & Andrew
I thought this was so cute because we were trying so hard to get them all to look at us, and not one of them did!
Lane - actually smiled for a picture!!
I just got done feeding Faith lunch, and she was kind of crabby, so I set her down while I put the food away and when I came back, she was out!

Lane loves this tractor - thinks it's just his size.

I was working in another room and realized that it had gotten awfully quiet in the living room. Faith had fallen asleep and Lane was so sweet to cover her up.

Lane's first day of kindergarten.

Faith likes to put hats on. I thought she looked pretty cool in this one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Wish I could be around Lane and Faith more.

Anonymous said...

love to watch him stripher and lick herpussy