Dancers!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a Dork!! Two guns, a flashlight, and a tiny cowboy hat....

Faith watched in the yard while I started the sprinklers. She didn't like the feel of the grass on her feet.


Dad cut Lane's hair - we thought this was funny - he looks like a little old man.

Lane read a Sponge Bob book to Faith. He got mad when she wouldn't stay laying down.


Brendon and Lane at Pre-school graduation.


Faith's 9 month Photo Shoot....Thanks Aunt Mary Jo!!




2 comments:

Walkers said...

Your kids have such a cute sense of humor -- sometime a little ornery. :)

Anonymous said...

I just got home from hauling cattle and wish I could see my Grandchildren so I looked here and found some new and cute pictures. Thanks Mommy!
Love Granny C